Sunday, March 23, 2014

Brew For You Service

Here is a quick double feature of what I'm grateful for, and some ideas I came up with:

I'm grateful for:


  • Staying in touch with good friends over 20+ years leads to some awesome (hilarious) reunions that seem like you never drifted apart.  I'm grateful for having life-long friends.
  • I'm grateful for the opportunity to get 5+ free hours to brew.   That picture below is a Belgian Wit, which I'm hoping will come out with a nice light orange-y flavor.  My feet are up on top of the mash tun.



[Bad] ideas of the day:

  • A "brew-for-you" service where you specify the recipe that you want to brew, and the service gets all the materials, brews a 5 gallon tester batch for you, and you pick it up when it's fermented and ready.  I would love this service so I could try out new recipes or tweaks without having to commit an entire afternoon of working to find out if it worked.
  • A DSP that targets mobile ads specifically at *mobile web* rather than mobile app, and detects when users are zoomed in & in a residential geolocation (i.e., at home, browsing).  Not sure if that would be all that useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment